Posted: 2017-09-11 17:35
A boy is attracted to girls. A man is attracted to women. Now, this has nothing to do with the actual age of a person. I''m referring to maturity, life vision and stage of life. In fact, some people regardless of their age, will never really grow up. Also, this isn''t to say that a woman won''t ever have "girlish" or immature tendencies or vice versa. This post refers to one''s maturity and most points would also apply if you switch the genders as well.
5. But he 8767 s not afraid to be chivalrous. He opens doors, offers to get you a drink at the bar, and walks you home at night. His overtures aren 8767 t meant to establish his maleness, though. He 8767 s just that well intentioned and enjoys being kind. And when you hold the door open for him , or offer to buy him a drink, or explain that you 8767 d prefer to walk home alone, he gets it. He loves that you’re not the kind of girl who wants to be waited on constantly. You feel more comfortable taking care of yourself sometimes and he gives you the distance you crave, happy to the gentleman standing in the backdrop to your independent lifestyle.
67. Since he gives you the space you need, your time together is authentically pleasurable. Since he lets you do what you need to on your own terms, you enjoy his company that much more. His ability to accept your independence attracts you to him. He celebrates you for being exactly who you are and his unconditional love and support make you want to spend more time with him than anyone else you 8767 ve ever been with.
I failed at this i see where now,an she left it was a first for me an now I 8767 m realing some of the traits I had some I ditnt wish I could turn back t hands of time I really adored her the article is on point I let my feelings for her take over then came the insecurity she gave me chance after chance to keep cool on some of the issues you posted I gambled an lost an now I left to deal with t consequences what a great lady someone really gonna get a jewel guys I messed up big time respect their wishes privacy independence etc, I really blew it I do accept the responsibility I miss her
Recently, I wrote a post on " The 66 Differences Between Dating a Boy vs. a Man." The post can have the genders swapped and most points would still apply. However, we can''t deny that there are some fundamental differences between men and women -- from how we are socialized to the chemical and hormonal differences that naturally occur. Thus, I thought it appropriate to follow up with a post on the difference between dating a girl vs. a woman. Again, many points on this post would apply if you switched the genders around.
6. A girl cannot be bothered with anything domestic and is proud of the fact that she cannot cook or clean. A woman understands that being domestic is not a duty, but understands that it is one way of taking care of herself and others. She also understands that in the event she wants to create a family, having a person in the household who can contribute domestically is important.
65. He 8767 s excited to build a life with someone who wants to be with him—but doesn 8767 t necessarily need to be. You’re secure with yourself and you know what works and doesn 8767 t work for you. As a result of truly knowing yourself, you’re a better partner and he admires this about you. You 8767 re choosing to be together with for the sheer joy you add to each other 8767 s lives, and not because either of you is scared to be alone.
8. He loves that your day doesn’t start when he arrives, or end when he leaves. Your life continues, 79/7 with or without him. He doesn 8767 t expect you to change your schedule to accommodate him, or envision you sitting by your phone waiting for him to text you back. He knows better. You enjoy his company, of course, but it doesn’t define you and you don 8767 t depend on him to be happy necessarily.
In current society, many women embrace their individualism, and gender roles aren’t such black-and-white matters. Although certain imbalances and deep-rooted sexist undertones still exist, the playing field is definitely more evenly balance than before. Strong, independent women are everywhere. Yet, I have noticed that some men are confused — and occasionally insulted or intimidated — by the whole idea.
Did some research and looked at sources elsewhere and this is a good article. Looked at Elliott Katz 8767 s 8775 Being the Strong Man a Woman Wants: Timeless Wisdom on Being a Man 8776 and some of his posts. Looked into his bilical antidotes and even read some notes on the other side of what a independent woman wants. Everything mentioned in this article is included in all the articles I read. I think this one has some additional items worth considering.
That all being said, though, there are still genuine, caring, loving women out there who are still strong and live their own life. They have their own hopes, dreams, and ambitions – but they want a teammate beside them as they accomplish all they set out to. They understand that personal power is not about not needing someone, but about the ability to set standards and only welcome the people into their life who meet the bar.
8. A girl uses her physical beauty as her currency and basis of value. A girl may be so used to feeling validated through her looks and sexuality, that she uses this as her primary tool to get what she wants in life. A woman, knows her worth is beyond her physicality. A woman bases her value on her intelligence, her strength, her integrity, her values, her contributions, her humanity.
6. A girl throws tantrums. When displeased, upset or angry, she reacts just as she did as a child when she didn''t get her way with her parents. This often consists of screaming, pouting, giving the silent treatment, being passive aggressive and/or punishing. A woman still feels the emotions of being upset/displeased, but has cultivated the skill of responding versus reacting. She comes to the table as an adult, and communicates clearly what is bothering her.
66. He respects your need for “me” time. Balance is essential to your wellbeing, and sometimes that means prioritizing yourself above all else. You often crave time to work out, read, or catch up with friends. Being alone has never felt lonely to you. And he 8767 s never felt threatened by your desire to isolate yourself a little because he recognizes that your independence is part of the reason he’s falling for you.
A man who constantly needs reassurance or validation from the woman he is dating will likely not find what he needs if he pursues a woman who is strong and independent. She will be secure and confident in herself and want the man she is with to be the same. While she will likely show him love and affection because she cares for him and wants him to feel loved – she will not constantly be reminding him of how much she needs him in her life. Because she doesn’t.